- If you want to stand-out then it's not about creating radically amazing content most podcasters just need to rethink how they are presenting it.
- Episode structure + better hooks
- Clubhouse will be a new way to interview people with an audience
1. Podchaser - ability to see your competition's numbers, get contact info and see how big their potential audience it
2. Listennotes - the ability to see your competition's numbers, get contact info and see how big their potential audience it
3. New growth ad platforms - Like Podcast Republic and EarplugPR and more are coming
4. Amazon Trying to Buy Wondery for 300M means their in the game with Spotify and Apple. Buying up media assets is a thing now so if your show blows up it could be a very profitable asset for you.
5. Spotify buying Megaphone = A better ad experience for those looking to run ads on podcasts :)