5 Secrets You Need to Know If You Want to Crush It with Daxy Perez
Mar 23, 2020
Being an outstanding and successful podcaster goes beyond having a simple show. In this episode, I’m joined by a brother (from another mother) Daxy Perez, host of the Podcast Success Secrets Show. He shares the key things you need to stand out as a leader and develop a more direct consumer relationship. Join us to learn why putting his secrets into practice can make the difference between succeeding and failing to draw people into your personal message. We´ll tell you how building a movement with a personal brand and a message behind it -- that targets the needs that no other podcasters do -- is vital to developing authority, building trust, and crushing it with your podcast.
*Connect With Us To Launch Your Podcast*
*Get free live trainings and coaching by joining the community*
In this episode:
- Why people tend to fail or succeed as leaders.
- Why people need to build a podcast NOW to position themselves in the market.
- How a podcast can be an intimate platform that can help you build your personal brand.
- Tricks and tactics to drive traffic to your podcast so you can get a deeper connection with people, plus how to build a message with movement.
- How emotional and educational factors appropriately attached to a message can attract more people´s attention.
- Good things take time: Hear why podcasts can be compared to compound interest
- The secret behind connecting to people through the market´s needs and wants.
- Why it’s so important to identify your sales message with your own core values.
- How to figure out new problems in your market and build your own platform with successful advertising that presents solutions.
*Resources Mentioned in this Episode*
Connect with Daxy:
Connect with Luis:
Check out the top 5 episodes here:
Expert Secrets For Growing Your Podcast Audience with Yann Ilunga
Unheard Ways To Market Your Podcast and Grow Your Audience with Ravi Jayagopal
What WWE Wrestling Can Teach You About Storytelling in Podcasting with Celeste Bonin
Insider Tips To Grow A Massive YouTube Channel with Mike Piet